Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Toxin Free Home: The Amazing Glass & Polishing E Cloth

I'll confess: with a three year old, 16 month old, and a 5 week old newborn, I don't have time to clean my house. My husband has been an amazing help with the children and with the laundry, but the bathrooms, the floors, the vacuuming, it all has to wait.

It's waiting for me to clone myself.

That's not going to happen, so I have to keep things as easy as possible! I was so fed up with the bathroom mirror the other day (hadn't been cleaned in over a month!) that I quickly grabbed my Glass & Polishing E-Cloth to see how quickly I could get the job done.

In less time than you can say, "My bathroom is insanely dirty," the mirror was sparkling!

In fact, I just bought another Glass & Polishing cloth today to keep handy, since half the task of cleaning seems to be finding your tools! I now own three .

If you want sparkling mirrors, sinks, and door knobs in the bat of an eye, just grab a spray bottle of water and an E-Cloth. Seriously, I'm not exaggerating about these results. It kind of makes cleaning fun!

Oh, and the best part- you can wash these cloths up to 300 times, and there's no chemicals involved! You can't ask for too much more than that.

Enjoy your toxin free, done in a snap cleaning experience everyone!

No comments: