Thursday, September 23, 2010

Toxin Free Home: Even More in Love with E-Cloth!!!

Last week I wrote about an awesome new cleaning product I found that cleans without chemicals, gives professional results, and cuts cleaning time in half. Doesn't that sound too good to be true? Well, it's not, and I have more pictures to prove it!

It's called E-Cloth, and I found out about it through an ad in my co op magazine. As I said last week,
its secret lies in its microscopic fibers- fibers that are literally smaller than the bacteria and dirt in our homes- picking them up effortlessly without chemicals or cleaning products- by using only water!

I was extremely pleased with the results from the dusting E-Cloth that I purchased, and I wanted to try more. I was so excited when I was given the chance to review their Kitchen Pack.

This package contains their general cloth, and their glass & polishing cloth. The package says that these two products are everything you need to clean refrigerators, windows, countertops of any material, stainless steel appliances, and more. After today's results, I definitely believe them!

I would say more, but a picture is worth a thousand words.


Before:

I'm kind of embarrassed to be putting this on the World Wide Web, but it really shows the power of E-Cloth. This lovely sight is the wall next to my 9.5 month old's high chair. It has been accumulating for several months now, and was severely caked on. It was one of those things I avoided because I knew it would be a huge project to clean. Terrible, I know...



4 Minutes Later:

Isn't that absolutely stunning?! Seriously, I was bracing myself for a solid 15-20 minutes of serious scrubbing. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that only FOUR minutes had gone by. I knew E-Cloth would be good, but I didn't know it'd be that good!

Here's the product I used today:

It's their general purpose cloth (in blue) and it's part of their Kitchen Pack.

You can buy these awesome products straight from their website, E Cloth.com, or from Amazon.com. Just type "E- Cloth Kitchen Pack" into Google if you want some other buying options as well.


Enjoy your super easy, super effective,
and toxin free cleaning experience!









No comments: