Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Toxin Free Body: My Favorite Perfume

In the world of perfumes, even the natural world, there are very few that are 100% toxin free. The world of conventional perfumes are teeming with toxins proven to be endocrine system disruptors, (your hormonal system) linked to headaches, asthma, thyroid disruption, sperm damage, asthma and cancer.

Plus, each whiff of these toxic laden fragrances adds these chemical compounds to your body's burden. (Chemicals like phtalates)

But who doesn't like smelling good? Especially we girls? Don't fear- I have a great toxin free alternative for you.

It is the only one I have found on the organic market that has a great price, and is 100% toxin free. I only know of one other on the market that are also 100% toxin free! (I'm sure there are more, but I've searched high and low and still can't find them!)

So here it is: My favorite toxin free perfume for women, by Aubrey Organics.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

You already know about my favorite toxin free fragrances for men by Aubrey.

Happy toxin free smelling everyone!









No comments: