Monday, August 2, 2010

Ask Away!

Ok, so I know I fire a lot of information at you all week long. Now I want to know, what is that YOU want to know about? What questions do you have about life on the Maker's Diet?

I'll be starting a post each week where I answer your questions. I can't guarantee I'll know the answer, but I promise I'll give it my best shot! :) Chances are, though, I've run into the same question in the last 5 years. I'll be happy to help!

For this week's post, please submit your questions as a comment to this post.

I look forward to hearing your most pressing questions! :)


6 comments:

Tina said...

I would like to know which organic soap and shampoo you prefer.

Tina R

Christine said...

I second Tina's question, and am also wondering what you think of Mercola's products (like his shampoo, sunscreen, face wash, etc). Also, I've been looking for a good toothpaste but have yet to find one. Do you have any recommendations? I'm sure I'll come up with more questions later, but this is a good start :)

Sam R said...

I third Tina's question. Does Mark use the same ones? Also what goes into your smoothies in the morning? And what are all the supplements that you take?

Catherine said...

Thanks so much guys! I will make posts answering your questions!!!

akdbaker said...

Hello again!

I was wondering. When you are out and about, what do you and your family eat. Let's say you are at the mall or our shopping. I know for myself I try and eat the best I can where ever. Like veggies or baked stuff. My one year old just eats organic baby food or baby food I fix for now. But....later when he is older I will need to feed him other things. And I was just wondering if you knew of certain places that served better food that I didn't already know about. We are down in Texas. Of course, we maynot have the same places. ha;)
Thanks again! And just because I don't comment I am reading all your posts! I really like them! I try and send others here, too!
Have a great day!
Kellye

Catherine said...

Kellye, that is such a great question I am going to write a whole post about it next week! Thanks for asking, and for sending others here! Blessings!