Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toxin Free Home: Best Ever Natural Dishwasher Gel

Did you know that there is a toxic cocktail of chemicals under your kitchen sink, disguised as dishwashing detergent? Chemicals like poly carboxylates, perborate, phosphonates, and chlorine find a happy home in these inconspicuous bottles.

When you run your dishwasher, they happily leave their residues on your dishes, and enter the air in your home as your dishes dry.

Is it worth exposing yourself and your children to these toxic chemicals just to get your dishes sparkly clean? I think not.

Fortunately, there is an awesome alternative to conventional dishwashing detergent. I have used just about every natural brand out there, including Seventh Generation. While I felt they worked pretty well, I am absolutely in love with my new favorite:

My new favorite dishwashing detergent (gel) is Citra Solv's CitraDish Automatic Dishwashing Gel.
In lovely grapefruit fragrance, no less.

Let me just say that your dishes come out sparkly clean, and I do mean sparkly, and they smell amazing! In addition, your entire kitchen will be filled with the heavenly grapefruit aroma, particularly when the dishes are drying!

You can't get much better than that: toxin free, effective, and just yummy! (You'll be tempted to, but don't eat your dishes.)

Enjoy your toxin free dishes with Citra Solv's awesome gel!


2 comments:

Michele said...

Where do you find it?

Catherine said...

Michele, check out this page on Citra Solv's website for a list of online vendors and stores in your area: (just make sure to double check that the stores near you carry the specific product you're looking for)
http://www.citra-solv.com/where2buy.shtml

Hope you like it as much as I do! :)